Science is one of the important channels of Knowledge. It has a specific role, as well as a variety of functions for the benefit of our society: creating new knowledge, improving education, and increasing the quality of our lives. The excitement of learning science comes from pursuing the unknown — the students would have the opportunity to think and explore somewhat beyond the syllabus and may feel the urge to continue their scientific expedition at higher levels.
E-Kali is specialised in one-on-one Science classes for students from Class 4 to Class 12 – ICSE, CBSE, State board
E-Kali has following Courses:
1. Full year Course:
a) School Curriculum Based: Complete Academic Year Long Course- Regular Tuitions designed to cover the entire syllabus as per the school board( ICSE, CBSE, State board) for their grade for bringing maximum performance from a child for the final exams.
b) Customisation of Curriculum: You can build and customize the curriculum according to your requirements. If a student is in Class 8 and wants to learn basic mathematics concepts of class 5, 6 and 7 for the required amount of the duration, our team of dedicated teachers will work on it and teach them the same.
2. Crash Course: Crash courses are rapid and intense classes for someone who wants to cover the complete academic syllabus of Mathematics subject of their grade thoroughly in a very short amount of time.
3. Foundation/ Bridge Course: Revision classes
Few Important Concepts includes:
Fundamental unit of Plant and Animal(Cells), Nutrients in Plants & Animals, Food and its components, Air and Atmosphere,States of Matter, Motion and Measurement of Distance, Light, Shadow and Reflection, Sources of Energy, Life Process, Chemical reactions, Living Organisms, Electricity & Circuits etc…
● One-on-one mentoring with personalized attention
● Course of 3months, 6months and one academic year available
● Comprehensive notes provided and chapter wise tests are conducted
● Performance assessments conducted
● Study tips and tricks will be shared
● Our ultimate goal is to make our students masters of their respective subjects,
we not only teach but we motivate our students to learn how to excel in their